Built in 1936 by J.M. Tindall from designs created by owner John Nunn. It was built to accommodate three businesses: Tower Conoco Station, the U Drop Inn, and a retail store. Shortly after opening the store was closed and the café expanded. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.
1242 N Main St
Shamrock, TX 79079