Kingman's fourth depot is the current structure and it opened on July 22, 1907. Having lost the two previous depots to fire, the Santa Fe Railway built this depot to be fireproof. The building was constructed of reinforced concrete, including the roof, and stucco siding. The Kingman depot was added to the National Register of Historic Places in May 1986. With grant funding, restoration began in June of 2010 and was complete in 2011. Amtrak moved into the west end of the building as a crew room and passenger waiting room. The larger portion of the building houses the Kingman Railroad Museum, which opened in 2012.
402 E Andy Devine Ave
Kingman, AZ 86401