Eisler Bros. Old Riverton Store
|Status||Open for business|
The Eisler Bros. Old Riverton Store is located at 7109 SE Highway 66 In Riverton, KS.
It started in 1925 as the Williams Store, named after the owners Leo and Lora Williams. It was a replacement for a building that got destroyed by a tornado. In the 1930s a sign "Y NOT EAT BAR-B-Q" was added.
The Store was bought by the Eisler family in 1973.
Today it operates as a neighborhood grocery store, a deli with sandwishes, a souvenir shop.
The property is on the National Register of Historic places. Check out the original tin roof while inside. Do not forget to check out the outhouse in the back.